About The Institution
Eleazar English School is a Co-Educational Institution running classes from Nursery to Class VIII under the registration of the State Board, Department of Education, and Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. The School with all its energy strives for equal education for both boys and girls. We believe in ourselves on creating a culture of learning where students are free to express or share their interest in variety of fields while developing their character as well. We strife hard to impart gratification, integrity, civic consciousness and the willingness and determination to work hard and not give up. The School board of education, administration, faculty, parents and students cooperate to foster and education excellence and qualitative atmosphere based on mutual respect. We value the uniqueness, the dignity, and the integrity of each person. We work together for a personal spiritual growth. We strive to foster academic excellence that recognizes individual differences and challenges each person to maximum growth. Our ultimate goal is to promote total human development as a Scholar. We value learning atmosphere that invites enthusiasm and self discipline on the part of each person, an atmosphere built on positive, supportive relationships that challenge and motivate. Lastly, it is our request to the parents to extend their full support to the school authority in educating our young ones. Let us work together to build a better tomorrow for our children, our state and our country. These are the values that we seek to inculcate in our students. Special care is taken to teach the pupil the right etiquette which will make them shine forth in the Society. In order to nurture each student’s innate abilities. It would endeavor to:
- Promotes an environment that is conducive to learning
- Encourages the development of the whole person by providing the skill to carry beyond the boundaries of the School
- Foster self-esteem, tolerance and responsibility through classroom activities and community service
- Challenges students to develop learning experiences to their optimum levels
- Provides role models in QUALITY teaching and moral values to encourage the DISCIPLINE response to service
- Introduces each day with prayer and the National Anthem (Jana-Gana-Mana).