General Rules & Information For Parents/Guardians
2. Send your child on time and take him/her back immediately after School hours. Parents/guardians should escort them only to the school gate. Parents should not walk on the verandahs or enter the classrooms or interview the teachers during working hours without the permission of the Head of the Institution.
3. Take a personal interest in the progress of your child and help him/ her in all-around development. Check the diaries of your children at least one a week and ensure that instructions are being followed by your wards properly. Study the School Rules & Regulation and sign the notes if any sent by the Principal/Teacher. Meet his/her Teachers regularly and co-operate with them in educating your child.
4. Any damage to the property shall have to be paid in cash individually or the group responsible or jointly by all the students involved.
5. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles to the School. Students are not allowed to wear any sort of jewelry in the School. The School is not responsible for the loss of any articles or money etc.
6. If a student is to be transferred to another school, the school must be notified at least two weeks prior to the transfer. A parent or legal guardian must sign an official Withdrawal Form in the school office. Fees already paid will not be refundable.