Withdrawal From School
Withdrawal from the School is given on the following grounds:
1. Change of Resident or transfer of Parents. The following given norms are to be followed:
2. Parents willing to withdraw the students should give an application addressing the Principal for the issue of Transfer Certificate at least one week before the withdrawal of the child.
3. Students wishing to take a transfer Certificate during the year, whatever reasons it may behave to clear all the school fees and other dues up to the end of the academic year. Transfer Certificate will be issued only after clearance from the account section only.
4. No fees will be refunded on withdrawal of the Student in the mid-term.
5. A sum of Rs 100 is charged for the Transfer Certificate.
Transfer Certificate issued by the management
1. Consistent failure to pay fees on the due date.
2. Absence from school for a period of 30 days continuously without prior permission of the school authorities. 80% attendance is a must for each child to appear in the examination.
3. Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
4. For gross misconduct resulting in damage to School properties and the reputation of the school.