- The tuition fees cover ten calendar months and must be paid in quarterly installments or monthly system before the 10th of every month, in the first month of each quarter. Fees once paid will not be refunded. For Re-admission, Annual fees together with the Tuition Fees of the first three months in the New Academic Session shall be paid.
- Fees are paid to the school’s account by cash or online/Gpay or cheque in the Office by 10th of every month during Office hours on the working days. If the cheque is not cleared by the due date, the students will be considered a defaulter and he will be charged late fee at the rate of Rs 50/- per month, 100/- per quarter with cumulative effect.
- If fees are not paid by the due date, the child may be debarred from sitting in class, and if the dues exceed 2 quarter fees, the name may be struck of the register, and to continue, the readmission fee will be charged. Pupils joining or leaving the school during session will have to pay all the fees including the annual fees.
- Parents are requested to keep the receipts of fees paid and produce them in proof of payment if and when required. For Withdrawal, the application for School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate addressing The Principal should be produced or sent to the Head of the Institute with fees of Rs.100/-each. The certificate can be collected from the School Office in the next day of the application submitted
- Bills pertaining to extra medical treatment or hospitalization and School tours will be sent to the parent’s at the earliest for immediate clearance. The school reserves the right to increase the fees at any time of the year, if an increment is considered necessary by the managing committee.