Boarding At ESS
Boarding at Eleazar English School is a home away from home. A well furnished, neat and clean room separate for both girls and boys
1. SOLOMON HOSTEL (Senior boys)
2. TIMOTHY HOSTEL (Junior boys)
3. MAGDALENE HOSTEL (Senior girls)
4. ABIGAIL HOSTEL (Junior girls)
Procedure For Boarding Admission
Only students who have taken Admission in the School will be eligible for admission in the Hostel.
1. A student should be a bonafide student of Eleazar English School.
2. Admission to Hostel is based on a personal interview for both the students and parents/guardian in order secure a seat in the Hostel
3. A student should satisfies the requirement of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the School Management Committee
4. An application duly filled with an undertaking should be submitted for scrutiny. ( forms can be collected from the School Office during office hours ie 9:00 am – 2:00 pm every working day)
Admission forms will be fully filled-up in block letter
Attach certified copy of student’s birth certificate
Xerox of Aadhar card
Tribe Certificate(if applicable)
Medical Certificate showing proof of all inoculation vaccinations taken.
Three recent passport size photographs in color
5. Eligible Candidates will be selected on the basis of the test/interview.